Subject: RE: [Leica] Hookers, quality and satisfaction
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:37:19 -0500

Let the women worry about it, John. If they find it offensive I'm sure we'll
hear from them. Meanwhile, isn't it a bit sexist and offensive to think that
one of the men has to protect the ears and sensitivities of the little
flowers by telling one of the other men what is and isn't appropriate and
why? ;-)

B. D.