Subject: Re: [Leica] Hookers, quality and satisfaction
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 07:19:47 -0800

>>Actually, I found it offensive and silly. Not to mention sexist and
> embarassing. Since this is not an 'old-boys' club and women do read the
posts I think it was inappropriate.
> John Fulton
> Fort Worth

Sorry John you got up tight, but it's a cold cruel real world out there and
at times one attempts at a touch of humour to ease the realities of all the
stupid world killing and doom sayers.

Another thought on this Sabbath, a couple of our ladies in hiding sent notes
with not a negative word, attached with smiley's.

Ease up lad, relax, as this is an old girls old boys club! :-) The word is
friends.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant