Subject: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW week 6
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 17:50:52 -0600

B.D.:

>wish you had shot it showing a bit more of the person holding the baby

Your wish is my command!  :)

Here's the full frame version:

http://canid.com/pics/jbm_rug_book8_full.jpg

I found myself wishing that I had shot just the baby.  Didn't really like
the expression on mom.  That, and the crud in the background bothers me.  As
do the lines in the blinds.  The sofa is tilted a little, too.  I need to
straighten it out if I'm not going to crop.  Mom looks like she's about to
crash.  She really should have eaten her Wheaties for breakfast.  :)
(That's the t-shirt she's wearing.)

I still like the cropped version better.  But I do see what you mean about
cropping a little more from the left.  I'll have to try some more versions.

Eric

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] Eric's PAW week 6)