Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Barbour PAW week 7 ...
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:51:22 -0700

Hi Alastair...thank you for your kind words and helpful comments. I thought about cropping
down the first shot more, but opted to show the isolated and private moment,  surrounded
by all the people.... guess it didn't work. We'll see what some others think...I
appreciate your interest and your  help. Steve