Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 6 - Tossing Meat - SlideOne
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 05:42:33 -0600

John:

>http://slideone.com/PAW2002/week06.02.html

Interesting angle and framing.  I like the captured motion.  And the blur of
his hands.

My main objection is that the tones of his face blend into the background.
I'd dodge his face a little to help separate it.  I'd also crop the right to
the bricks.

>http://slideone.com/PAW2002/week06alt.02.html

The first thing that pops out at me is that the plane of the film isn't
exactly parallel to the wall.  The doorway appears to be leaning.

Eric