Subject: Re: [Leica] Wanted Mail Order Supplier
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:46:16 EST

In a message dated 2/8/02 1:27:59 PM, bwilkins@webpro.ch writes:

>>I placed an order with a well know US mail order company on 18 Dec 2001
 and paid for it in advance.  I've waited nearly two months and now they
say they can't ship because they don't have stock of the Domke J-803 and
don't know when they will have it.

Domkes have become impossible to get. I've had a "little bit bigger" bag on
order for about three months now.

Bob McEowen
Domke-less in Missouri (well, not really, I've got about four of them)

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Wanted Mail Order Supplier)