Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk6/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 07:16:28 -0500

> Steve,
>
> Interesting, well-exposed, but what is going on? Is the black guy on the
> right some kind of celebrity or politician?
>
> Nathan

Nathan,

Yes, that is a burly secret service guy guarding a politician. Typically
what they do is, with several ss guys, make a circle around who they are
guarding. They are very polite. In this case though, when I tried to move in
closer to the pol the black guy gently pushed his body into me, which
unmistakably gave me the message that I was not going to get any closer.

Thanks for looking.

sl