Subject: [Leica] Steve Barbour... PAW week 6
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 02:30:58 -0700

Thanks Nathan...I value your insight and reactions especially.   Of course, as you note,
part of the point here is exactly that...it is not all ...."hospital and disease"
....though this child  has a  significant problem,  and has  spent roughly a third of his
life in the hospital. A  lot of his socialization comes from his many friends there.

 Steve

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Steve Barbour... PAW week 6)