Subject: [Leica] Re: FS New Item for Hassy <OT>
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 22:28:15 -0800

I have this replacement plate (foot) on my three Hasselblads and they are
the greatest thing since sliced bread!!! It makes my Hasselblads sit level
on a table, without falling over, and be able to be clamped to any Arca
Swiss clamp. It is exactly like the factory foot only a little wider and
slightly thicker in order to mate perfectly with the Arca clamp.

All of my tripod heads have Arca type clamps. Some built-in (Arca B1 ball)
and others using the RRS B2-PRO/L Clamp.

With these feet (foots), my Hasselblads look and act normal... :)  That is
they don't have that large metal lump bolted to the bottom, on top of the
original Hasselblad foot, adding weight and clumsiness to handling my
Hasselblads.

I highly recommend this product.

Jim