Subject: [Leica] need help to verify my M6TTL focusing
From: "Olivier T. Nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 21:53:34 -0500

hi all,
I have M6TTL with 35mm lens (bull eyes version).  I put the focusing tab at
infinity lock and at try to focus it at an object about 30meter away or more
but it seem like it not focus.  I have to move the focus tab a little bit
out of infinity lock position in order to get it tack sharp focus.  I am
wearing eyes glass.  does this effect my focusing or my lens and camera
rangefinder need adjustment?
thank you
Olivier

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] need help to verify my M6TTL focusing)