Subject: [Leica] Wash DC Lug.
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 20:59:31 -0500

Offhand, I don't know where the Capitol Grill is, but if by "the same
street" you mean 16th street then it sounds like the Hay-Adams.  I've
never stayed there but if that is the one it surprises me to hear that
it's inexpensive. It always struck me as pretty swank.

Anyway, I found this on google and it should help

http://www.ohwy.com/dc/gds/gds00001.htm

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Wash DC Lug.)