Subject: Re: [Leica] DC Lugfest Pictures
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 21:26:50 +0100

Hi Elliot,

Yes, I too remember that evening in Amsterdam, and the many other gatherings of
the Belgian and Dutch LUGgers. I miss that here in Switzerland. When I travel, I
almost always get together with residents LUGgers, and every single time I have
enjoyed these in-person encounters. This year is Photokina, so I hope to see
many of you in Cologne this fall.

Your post inspired me to go upstairs to the liquor stash and pour myself a
single malt.

Nathan