Subject: [Leica] SonC's PAW 6 and more
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 11:11:31 -0600

Over the next few days, I will be at a big party in New Orleans, as
I've mentioned before.  So I am posting my picture for week six early.
Since Mardi Gras essentially is part of a religious celebration, I
thought this might make a prelude:  My friend Zac pays attention in
church.

http://www.sonc.com/paw2/zac.htm

My first PAW of the new year was of my pal George Wolfe.  He's busy
getting ready his costume for the "Krewe of Tucks" parade on Saturday,
and I dropped in.  He showed me one that another person will wear.
The three headed dragon in the background is George's costume.  Watch
for him if you are there.

http://www.sonc.com/george_and_pals.htm

Finally, here is a shot from this year's Pinewood Derby at Pack 60.  I
built the track, and every year, I go and run the race for them.  Lots
of fun.

http://www.sonc.com/pinewood.htm

Regards,

Sonny