Subject: Re: [Leica] APS out ?
From: Stephen Patriquen <patriquen@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:34:55 -0800 (PST)

I believe Kodak has stopped further R&D into APS.

Personally, I thought it was a format with great benefits
to the photofinishing industry and few to the consumer.

I know that internally, it was considered a failure at
Kodak as long ago as 1998, when I was training many Kodak
engineers who had been switched from APS development (no
pun intended) to CD-R.

Not that they had any more luck with CD-R...