Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Repairs
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:20:31 -0500

While we're on the subject of repairs, does anyone have a recommendation for
best way to get a CLA on my old faithful carousel projector, the Leitz
Pradolux RT-300?  The light baffle that prevents screen white-out between
slides sticks in the closed position, until the machine warms up.

Thanks in advance...........Julian