Subject: RE: [Leica] Slightly OT: Peli cases for M6 kit
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:26:08 -0600

I have two of them. They are next to indestructible. Hard plastic similar to
that of a Glock stock. Ribbed for additional strength. Close so tightly that
there is an air release valve on them should you go from a high altitude to
a lower one. Get them at www.cases4less.com and you might want to buy one of
their handy latch tools (like a wrench-like tool) to get the buggers open.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA