Subject: [Leica] Re: P******g Pyrenees
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:08:01 -0600

As long as we're showing pooch pictures...

http://www.canid.com/pics/skye_floor.jpg

Skye is a Norwegian Elkhound.  Neopan 1600 + Xtol 1:3.  Shot with a Leica,
of course.  :)

Lea:

>Along the same lines, guide animal trainers have bred the standard poodle
>with the labrador to make what is now called a 'labradoodle'.

Just be glad they chose a labrador instead of a cocker spaniel.

I'm not sure the world is ready for a cockadoodle.  Except then a groomer
that specializes in that mixed breed could create cockadoodle doos...

Doug:

>http://home.earthlink.net/~telyt/3KIDS.HTM

So cute!  Huskie or Malumute or other?

Eric