Subject: RE: [Leica] Monterey Aquarium
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:57:00 -0500

Nice group of shots, Oliver. By far the best is that at the far right in the
top row. The others are competent shots of people looking at fish - ;-) -
but that one shot wonderfully captures an often overlooked slice of
childhood, with the subject on the left apparently captivated by the jelly
fish, while Cheech and Chong on the right are yuking it up - as little boys
will.

B. D.