Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 11:30:16 -0800

> Just buy the new one and leave it for a couple weeks in your jeans pocket
> with a set of keys , or attach it to the back of your car :)
>
> Jo Goodtimes , France

Actualy that's what I did with the one for my Elmar. Only these guys
want $45 bucks for the Summitar cap. Speaking of caps, you know what
drives me crazy? That the same store, which is more then willing to
sell you thousands of dollars of lenses and camera bodies, won't give
you the time of day when you walk in for something as simple as a $5 cap
or bottle of D76.

So, last night I scraped the whole idea and made my own lens cap from
some
styrene sheet plastic and felt. I also found a different store to
squander
my money in.

feli