Subject: RE: [Leica] Fedex film to Paris?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 20:32:44 -0400

I have an even better idea.  I will bring as much as I think I need.  It
may or may not get x-rayed on the way.  Any I don't shoot, I will leave for
the LUG members in Paris.

I think the idea of buying the film in Canada and bringing it to France is
the cost savings.  The T-Max 400 in retail boxes and 36 exposure I just
bought costs about 3.25 Euros.  What does it cost in Europe?

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (RE: [Leica] Fedex film to Paris?)