Subject: [Leica] Re: rude
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:27:53 -0500

Millions of people are engaged in war at this very moment. You may not
like the fact, but the evidence is empirical. One of the definitions of
natural is: "pertaining to the constitution of a thing; belonging to
native character." In the history of recorded history there have been
very few years (hours?) without war. One certainly can say that waging
war belongs to the native character of human beings.

Perhaps I misunderstood you, and you were referring to unnatural  sex?

Allan