Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Paterson's Acupan 200 Film
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:45:58 +0100

>Hi Allan & fellow LUGs,
>I just found a notice on Paterson's web site regarding
>a new b&w developer due out this Spring.  It's called
>FX-50, and looks very promising.  You can read all
>about it here:
>http://www.patersonphotographic.com/chemistry/developers.html#two
>
>Best regards, Ollie

Doesn't everything you read about developers on manufacturers'
websites and in ther printed material sound promising?

Paterson must be quite clever. They can optimise (optimize?) one of a
particular film's characteristics. (OK, I snipped the words 'or
more'). But they are not very clever with commas and apostrophes.

Chris