Subject: Re: [Leica] DC Lugfest Pictures
From: Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 21:50:05 -0500

Mike:
Thanks for posting the pics....that 15mm lens takes a good one.  Had a great
time myself and am awaiting the development of the film.  My wife says I look
conniving with the stealthy stare...she says I must have been lusting after
someone's lens!!!!  Hope to do it again....maybe down in DC, Baltimore, or up
in Philly.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA