Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW - Week 5 - Jeffery's 2nd Chess Tournament
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 18:35:56 -0600

Thanks Bill. My thighs are aching today because I did the equivalent of
about 200 deep knee bends to get down to ground zero. The alternate shot was
taken with me sitting on my butt. Never again will I make the mistake of
taking images of kids or pets while standing. As Doug the Birdman knows, it
you want to photograph wading birds, prepare to get on your stomach.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA