Subject: [Leica] Re: winter in GA
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 15:43:55 -0500

There is nothing insulting in what I said. In context of what was asked,
I merely stated that there are those who do not appreciate the need for
systematic photographic training. The head-shot under the tree can be
nice, but that was not what was being asked. What was asked was whether
there was something to be learned from that site. I said, yes.  Some
others became rabid in their disapproval. Disapproval of what? The
style? They were not asked about the style, but whether there was
anything to be learned. Why the emotions? It was a simple question. So
what, Franklin gets insulted? There is nothing to be insulted about.

Allan