Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 5 or so
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 08:07:35 -0500

This week takes us back into Buckhead.  Deep into the soul of the place so
to speak.

The first selection was placed in the alpha position as I felt so much
sympathy for this young lady.  So much promise, so much neglect.

The second selection takes us to the heart of Buckhead.  We are about two
blocks from the Governors mansion where lots can go over a million dollars.
Unlike the others this week this was shot with a 35 Summicron

Third, we have a similar situation where land values resulted in this office
complex using the cemetery as part of the "green" space requirements per
zoning.  This cemetery is actually private property and I was asked to leave
just after taking this image.

I included this last shot to convey the care that goes into the maintenance
of this Historic cemetery.

With the exception noted all were shot with the 15mm Heliar that did indeed
survive the bounce test onto concrete from eight feet or so.

Comments on or off list carefully considered.

Don Dory
doyrsrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 5 or so)