Subject: [Leica] FS: 28PC (shift) lens, and filters
From: Marko ter Hoeven <terhoeven@europe.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:29:43 +0300

For sale:

Leica 28PC SA
     US$ 1125
     Worldwide shipping included.
Glass perfect, mechanically perfect.
Slight signs of use on barrel.
I am the first owner of this lens; I bought it new in Sept '99.
Hood, box, leather pouch and all other original packaging included.

B+W 67EW filters: green, orange, red, dark red.
US$ 220 for the set, shipping included.
These are the very ones intended for use with the 28PC lens.
Mint-, except the green, which shows clear signs of use.

The items are in the Netherlands.
I am weeding out my camera bag a bit, because there are some new
acquisitions coming up which call for financing (digital!).

Please contact me with any questions you might have.

Marko B. ter Hoeven
Utrecht, Netherlands
tel/fax: 31-30-288 54 05
terhoeven@europe.com