Subject: [Leica] winter in GA
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 00:08:14 -0800

Thanks Ted (and Jim Brick too!) for your informative, instructive, and
HELPFUL posts. The time you take to pass on your experience and knowledge is
MUCH appreciated. Can either of you recommend a specific book that is
instructive on making natural light work for you? (Or anybody else for that
matter, don't mean to be excluding anyone with good suggestions)

Thanks again,

Craig

Replies: Reply from "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net> (Re: [Leica] winter in GA)