Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: winter in GA
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:26:15 -0800

Hell that ain't no cheese, that's money you're looking at. This
technique has been successfully transferred to the illumination of
products and back to portraits again. There is a new, more or less,
lighting tool for this lighting application, it's called the Hosemaster
Lumisource. Calumet liked the Hosemaster so much they bought it from
it's innovator. For years they couldn't keep an adequate supply of these
puppies. They've even added a new tool to the technique called the
Turbomaster for added and more spectacular effect. Guaranteed to wow
your clients with any camera used from 35mm to 8x10.
   Slobodan Dimitrov