Subject: [Leica] Re: winter in GA
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:33:14 -0500

The lighting he uses is classic lighting, and you certainly have
something to learn from it. It's the same stuff I was taught 30 years
ago (and 30 years before me). I think that some of the hatred you hear
vented against it is due to lack of formal training by the ventees.
There is a school of thought that states that anything that is
systematic is bad. To that I say donkey doo. It's an old adage, but I'll
repeat it: Learn the rules before you break them.

Craig, go ahead and learn the rules.

Allan