Subject: [Leica] Extensis Portfolio 5 - UK only
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpix@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 06:37:10 +0000

For those of us in the UK, the March issue of 'PC Advisor' has, as a freebie
on the cover, that excellant program Extensis Portfolio 5. I paid around £80
for Portfolio 4 about 3 years ago and it is a very recommended image filing
program. The freebie is the full program and is fully workable. You simply
register on line to get a release code.

I guess American cousins could send a few dollars over and we could mail
them the disk!

Gerry
www.gwpics.com