Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 80-200/4 Vario-Elmar, New, etc.
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:33:10 -0800

Hello,

 I have never used this great lens because I bought an user one with marks
right after I bought it from Germany new.  It, of course, comes complete
with instruction, warranty card in its original plastic bag, leather case
and box.  This is latest ROM lens with serial number over 3.8 mil.  $1195
plus shipping and insurance.
  I also have a 135/4 Tele-Elmar in Ex+/Ex++ condition with some use marks
on high ends.  Optics are clean and clear with no haze, fungus or cleaning
marks.  Serial number is 2756xxx.  The lens head is removable for Viso use.
This has been serving my needs on my M3 for a long time with great
satisfaction.  No caps.  $395 plus shipping and insurance.

Regards,
David
inyoung@jps.net