Subject: [Leica] Re: Pro Basketball Game
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:33:29 -0600

>I will be attending the Lakers v Washington Game nexr month in LA. I
>will take my  F5 with a  35-105 lens, it is all I have. Can some you
>tell me what speed  film, camera setting etc. I will be right on the
>floor si will need a high shutter. Thnaks for all the good answers

Use the fastest lens you have and the fastest film you've used before.  If
you want results, that isn't the time to experiment with new film.  About
the worst possible location for photographing a game is from the seats.
Either somebody is partially blocking your view, or you're blocking the
people behind you.  I'd enjoy the game and leave the camera at home.

This leads me to ask, though, how is this possibly related to the Leica
list?

Eric