Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Dealers
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:04:34 -0500

At 11:19 AM 1/31/02 -0800, Ted Bayer wrote:
>Woodmere Camera
>Richard Tillis
>2163 Merrick Ave, Suite 5
>Merrick, NY 11566
>Toll Free: (888) 340-6237
>Phone: (516) 868-9804 Fax: (516) 868-9426
>E-Mail: Woodcam@aol.com
>http://www.woodcam.com/

The Tillis' have a rather speckled reputation but I have always found them
delightful to deal with.  In the old days of REAL camera shows, I often had
them bring a lens to a show, bought it, then sold it to Arnie Duren of
Brooklyn at a nice profit, or vice-versa, as these guys never seemed to
look at each others' lists.

There WAS the time I bought a mint CEYOO for $1 at a show and promptly sold
it for $20 to Eddie Tillis, but I suspect he had a buyer willing to pay a
LOT more.

Woodmere are good folks.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315