Subject: SV: [Leica] Just like Christmas...Posting PAWs
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:27:20 +0100

Feli,
if you want to post some PAWs and you're using a Leica M camera, you can
always join us here too.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/

Here you can upload your images direct from your hard-drive. Many of our
members are members here too (like myself!!) and members of other groups.
Once we've uploaded our images we can post the URL to one or all of the
lists for viewing.

Might make things a little easier for you.

Best Wishes,

- -Duncan
http://www.leica-gallery.net/

We just got a Nikon 8000 scanner in at work. It's HUGE and the quality
is amazing.

Now, all I need is a wesite and then I can PAW away...

feli