Subject: Re: [Leica] Online Shop
From: "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:41:55 -0500

Hi Joe:  Brace your-self.  You will get scores of replies, well meaning of
course, about which lens(es) are better/best.  My own personal
preference...you have the 35/2...go for the 90/2.  You will then have a
range of focal lengths that will enable you to do virtually everything that
you need to.  Of course...the 50/1.0 would be nice, and the 75/1.4 has
advocates...oh well...get ready my friend!
Elliot