Subject: [Leica] Camera Canada College, with Shermin Hines and Freeman Patterson
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:04:13 -0400

Dear LEG/LUG :

I just received an email from the camera club I am a member of.  This year
they are the host of  Camera Canada College in Halifax, Nova Scotia.  The
field trips held before and after the seminar include the Cabot trail in
Cape Breton, Brier Island and Digby.   Instructors will include Shermin
Hines and Freeman Patterson, both lifetime members of the club.  The web
site for more info is below.

http://www.cameracanadacollege.com/

Some of my own pictures taken in Nova Scotia, but none from Digby or Brier
Island are at the site below:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/NovaScotia.htm

Jarvis Darville has some picture of the Brier Island area.  Balancing rock
is a popular shot on Brier Island, and there are a few pictures of it on
Jarvis' web site.  Briar Island is also famous for Whale watching.

http://www.jarvisofhalifax.com/gallery2.html

Flight to Halifax are available from Boston or Newark on a daily
basis.  The strong American Dollar makes most thing very cheap. The
registrar's name is Robert Deluca and can be reached at
rdeluca@globalserve.net  .  Tell him I sent you.

If we get enough people from the LUG/LEG, we can have a get together and I
will take you all for a little whale watching and a BBQ afterwards.

Regards,

Robert