Subject: [Leica] [PAW] Available PAW, Week 4
From: Colin <CJV@home.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:03:15 -0500

Hi Luggies!

I've been told off-list not to stop posting my PAW to the LUG, though
I'm doing my best to make it easy for your filters.  Have it your way
with Available PAW!  :D

I hear some folks grumbling about how difficult it is to find material
to shoot every week and to keep it interesting.  I don't feel that way
at all - in fact for me it seems like it's accelerating.  OK - I'll be
the first to admit a lot of my shots look alike, almost like a template
- - but I'm having too much fun to stop.  Anyway, this week's selections
are a little unusual for two reasons: they were all done with a Leica,
and none is on Tri-X!  What happened to my good old Available Dark, you
ask!  It's still there; we're just waiting on a shipment from B&H. :D

Making a rare appearance is something resembling "Street Photography" as
my main shot.  It makes me laugh a little so maybe you'll all like it.
And back after a week's absence are the obligatory teenage girls in
skirts and shorts.  Hope you all enjoy!  Comments and feedback always
appreciated.  Thanks!

http://www.availabledark.com/html/paw/02/paw0204.htm

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com

PS - Stay tuned next week for exclusive photos from New England's
largest Groundhog Day Party.  Don't miss it!

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] [PAW] Available PAW, Week 4)