Subject: Re: [Leica] Is it me or ....
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:39:33 -0500 (EST)

one non-technical suggestion i might venture is that PAW posters include in
the subject line a brief description of the image, rather than the week number.
seeing 15 different people posting "PAW #4 on-line" does make it hard
to disentangle the many threads.  "PAW supermarket punks" is a more
helpful subject, and subsequent replies will contain that subject.

- -rei