Subject: Re: [Leica] New night photos..
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:12:17 -0800

Well, now, I guess I must apologize to Jason

You are absolutely correct, John.  My computer is indeed set at 800X600.
It is set that way because these old eyes don't work too well with the
wee text on 1024X768.  I was not aware that having it set that way
influenced the presentation of Jason's pictures, or, I am sure, the
pictures presented by others on the LUG and PAW.

So, Jason, please accept my apology.  Not only are your pictures very
nice, but your presentation is as well.

As for you, John, I will tell you what my dear mother used to say to
me -- "Wait until you are over 70 -- I'm going to come back and see how
you like it!"

Just kidding, John.  I appreciate you enlightening me on a situation
that I didn't know existed.  Thanks.

Ted in Olalla