Subject: Re: [Leica] Insert for Domke F-803
From: "David Kieltyka" <dkieltyka@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:31:57 -0500

Julian Koplen <jkoplen@mindspring.com> wrote:

> I would appreciate some help in selecting the right insert for an
> F-803 satchel.
>
> Am I correct that the three-part insert would not allow a lens on
> the camera? Does it make sense to get two of the single inserts,
> place them side-by-side, leaving room for the M6 with mounted
> lens?

I use the three-part insert with my 803. The left compartment contains a
Gossen Luna Pro Digital lightmeter and a 50mm DR Summicron. The center
compartment contains an M3 with a 90mm Summicron or 85mm Zeiss Sonnar
mounted on it. (I put the camera face down with the lens extending inside
the compartment.) The right compartment contains an M2 with a 35mm Summicron
or 35mm Summilux (pre-ASPH) or 35mm Zeiss Biogon mounted. M2 and lens fit
just fine inside the compartment. I also stuff film, lens hoods, filters,
etc. into the various pockets and flaps. It all fits nicely...I love my 803.

- -Dave-

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Insert for Domke F-803)
Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Insert for Domke F-803)