Subject: [Leica] epson 3000
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:04:53 -0800

I finally got the computer to recognize the USB port (many thanks to all for
suggestions-Bernd, yours did the trick!) and -

I can now print one thing and the system crashes - every time.

I am on a Mac G3 BW using OS9.04. I have tried increasing memory (what do
others use?), and disabliing my virus and firewall protection. I have also
tried disabling the quick draw extensions. I have downloaded the latest
drivers from epson.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the cross posts!
trish

Replies: Reply from "Steve Hickel" <smhickel@iserv.net> (Re: [Leica] epson 3000)