Subject: RE: [Leica] Starbucks is ...
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:05:52 -0600

My grandmother died after 86 years of trying to use coffee grounds over and
over again. She would keep the old grounds and use less and less water until
she finally got a dark broth of crap that tasted like Starbucks coffee.

Eight-0-Clock Colombian whole bean (used just once, grandma) - that's
coffee.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA