Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: LTM neg spacing
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:39:00 -0600

That was my thought too. The lens doesn't produce a rectangular image; it
produces a round image that is cropped by a 24x36 frame. My feeling was that
the film advance was not advancing far enough for a space between. I'll bet
he can get 38 frames out of each roll of film.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA