Subject: Re: [Leica] New night photos..
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:14:05 -0800

Jason:

Your pictures are very nicely done but I am wondering if you could
somehow arrange your presentation so that we could see the entire
picture at one time -- as it is now one must scroll up and down and left
and right, which seems a pity as one cannot get the full impact of the
photograph.

Just a thought.

Ted in Olalla.