Subject: [Leica] LTM neg spacing
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:09:32 -0800

I recently bought a IIIc and noticed that the spacing between the
individual frames is a good deal tighter than on my M6. The spacing is
so tight in fact that I'm worried about clipping in to the frame when
cutting the neg in to strips. Is there an easy way to adjust this or is
this something I should have a service person tweak? Or is this just the
way a LTM puts the frames on to the film?

Thanks,

feli

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] LTM neg spacing)
Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] LTM neg spacing)