Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: 280 telyt
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:30:36 -0400

I use an AGFA E-6 kit.  I think it is their AR44 chemicals; in AGFA
lingo.  It comes in a case with ten 500ml kits.  I mix a kit up to do four
or five rolls.  Ensures fresh chemicals every time.  If you don't have
fresh chemistry, you end up with dark slides.

The results are at the link below.  They are the two pictures at the bottom
of the page.  I think the blue sky of the earlier shots looks better as a
background.  The white also seems to drop the contrast in the
feathers.  Forecast for tomorrow is cloudy with sunny periods.  I am going
to give it a try again tomorrow.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/birds.htm

Regards,

Robert