Subject: RE: [Leica] Taking Photos in Starbucks
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:44:25 -0500

I believe that Marc's point may have been that what folks such as yourself
may be doing in other venues provides Starbucks with its rationale for doing
what it is doing.

B. D.
(Who has done his own share of non-photographic corporate intelligence
gathering under quite different circumstances, but who makes NO moral
judgments here.:-))