Subject: RE: [Leica] Taking Photos in Starbucks
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:02:08 -0500

> Gee....Now we know why a lot of retailers don't want us taking photos in
> their stores...

Though they may not want anyone taking pictures, I wonder what the law is
regarding this...  If I do take pictures, can they legally confiscate the
film?  I know they can ask me to leave, and if I refuse, they can call the
police and have me "removed" and possibly brought up on trespassing
charges...

Has anyone ever been told to surrender their film (or camera), and if so,
did you comply?  I've been "asked" a number of times, but always just
"ignored" the "request".

Austin

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Taking Photos in Starbucks)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Taking Photos in Starbucks)