Subject: Re: [Leica] Belinna the Cat
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:53:41 -0500

> Belinna the cat, who sparked the great "Black Cat Zone" Wars on the
> LUG back in May; a thread that threatened to overshadow even "Bokeh,"
> passed away today.  She was eighteen.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/paw/belinna.htm
>
> Regards.
>
> SonC
> http://www.sonc.com

That is a sad moment when a cat or dog moves on. Sorry to hear about your
loss. Here in cosmopolitan Annapolis and the section that I live, Eastport,
it is dog and cat heaven because they can roam free without fear of the dog
catcher, there is like an unspoken rule between the dog catcher (oops,
animal control) and our furry friends, stay east of 6th street and roam
free, cross over 6th and get a free ride in the back of the truck. My office
is one of the regular stops as dogs & cats wander around Eastport saying
hello to everybody and getting a little snack.

sl